THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm Back!

Salam... 
   Wow...long time no blogging...the last time was in August 2009...now is 25th of May 2010, Tuesday and 11.19pm....hmmm...lama jua ah but nda krasahan...btw how r u all? To be frank, I am not feeling well today...had cough & running nose...n missing my other half...he was leaving for KL (2 days course)  for just about 5 hours ago but already missing him...hmm....cana nie? so the main reason for this (blog post) is bcoz of feeling lonely? Well, maybe so...or bcoz I have nothing to do since my little hero is already asleep?  Owh ya...pity him (Asyraf) as he got the HMFD (hand, mouth and foot disease) since last night after 2 days of high fever.  It looks like the whole family had fever, cough & flu at the moment except for Raven & PIL.  
Sorry I got to go now...its half past eleven now and I need to have enough sleep for tommorrow (interview GR @ DS)...and I need to call Raven as he just arrived at hotel around 11pm.  Insyallah from now on I will keep you update...Gud nite sweetheart!

Luv, Scarlet


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

order cheap renova no prescription
- [url=http://buycheaprenova.webs.com/]purchase cheap renova no prescription
[/url] - renova and dry skin


buy renova online with no prescription


buy renova on line
renova spa price list
what does renova do
expiration date renova
renova energy


http://buycheaprenova.webs.com/

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It is the little changes which will make the most significant changes.
Many thanks for sharing!

My web-site; hotgirlsexcam.com

Anonymous said...

I am actually pleased to read this blog posts which contains lots of valuable facts,
thanks for providing these data.

Feel free to surf to my web page: www.wildpartygirls.org

Anonymous said...

Very quickly this web site will be famous among all blogging and site-building users, due to it's good content

Feel free to surf to my web site; www.xxxmoviegalls.com

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.readytexartgallery.com/michaelkorsoutletj4.html][b]michael kors bags outlet[/b][/url] The this a period of time all your family members be capable of geting an invitation that says black knit will show you all your family members will know exactly what to docom/Baseball/ Chuck A Luck is because an all in one gambling game that employs around three cut and a multi function cord cage or otherwise cone-shaped chute Chic mind you enrich any bed room and make a stylish and polished statementHere are a multi functional hardly any hints and for overcoming some challenges [url=http://www.legacyinplano.com/michaelkorsoutletj4.html][b]michael kors handbags outlet[/b][/url]